A Word of Hope
For those who missed the
On the night before He was crucified, Jesus comforted His devastated disciples with these words as recorded in John 14:1-3
- “Do not let your heart be troubled; believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many dwelling places; if it were not so, I would have told you; for I go to prepare a place for you. If I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself, that where I am, there you may be also.”
If the world is in shock over the sudden disappearance of millions of people, including the children under the age of accountability, I assure you it is not the result of a UFO, but rather the evidence that Jesus has kept His promise to those who believed in Him. This instantaneous removal from the earth of every follower of Jesus Christ is the Rapture of the Church. The Apostle Paul described it in these two passages:
- 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17, “The Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. The dead in Christ will rise first, then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus, we shall always be with the Lord.”
- 1 Corinthians 15:51-52 – “Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.”
While world leaders will have other answers for this worldwide disaster, the truth is, we who truly believed in Jesus Christ as our Savior and Lord are absent from our physical bodies and present with the Lord, just as the Scriptures declare. While our absence may cause you grief, I assure you, we are not dead, we are alive and at home with the Lord.
Even though you have been left behind because of your lack of faith in Jesus Christ, heaven can still be your eternal destiny. However, according to scriptures, life on earth is about to become increasingly difficult as God pours out His wrath upon those who rejected His Son as their Savior. For the next seven years, the whole universe will go through the period referred to as the “Tribulation.” In Matthew 24:21, Jesus said “there will be such great tribulation, such as has not been since the beginning of the world until this time, no, nor ever shall be.”
In the end, God will win, but there will be much suffering and bloodshed, which is why you need to rethink what you truly believe about God and Jesus Christ and prepare yourself for some very difficult days ahead.
According to the Scriptures, the next major event you can expect will be the revealing of the Antichrist, a satanically empowered man who will gain worldwide control with his promises of peace. (Daniel 13:1, Revelation 13:1) He will be aided by the false prophet who heads up a religious system that will require everyone to worship the Antichrist. (Revelation 19:20)
At some point, the Antichrist will sign a covenant with many nations concerning the city of Jerusalem. (Daniel 9:27) The signing of this treaty will commence the seven-year tribulation period followed by world war, famine, plagues, and death. (Matthew 24) However, at the same time, the Holy Spirit will anoint 144,000 Jewish evangelists who will finish the task of getting the gospel to the ends of the world. Listen to them! This is God’s final call to salvation.
About 3 ½ years into the Tribulation, the Antichrist will break his covenant with Israel, enter the temple in Jerusalem, declare himself to be God, and demand to be worshipped as God, requiring everyone to prove their loyalty to him by receiving a “mark” – perhaps a micro-chip in their hand or forehead. This event opens the eyes of the remaining Jews to see Jesus Christ as their Savior, but this also causes the Antichrist to unleash his most severe persecution of the Jews and of all those who have expressed their faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior. (Daniel 12:11, Mark 13:14, Revelation 12:17)
The seven-year Tribulation ends with the return of Jesus Christ at the Battle of Armageddon (Revelation 19:11-21). At this point, Jesus will establish His kingdom upon this earth for 1,000 years (Revelation 20:1-4), and those who received Jesus Christ as their Savior and Lord and survived the time of tribulation will live as humans in that kingdom.
Beloved, while life as you have known it is about to change dramatically, the Holy Spirit can change your approach to life radically, and empower you to live for Christ during this most difficult time. According to Revelation 6, many Christians will be martyred for their refusal to receive the Mark of the Beast and for their expressed faith in Jesus Christ as their Savior.
The fact that you are reading this pamphlet is the evidence the Holy Spirit is drawing you to receive Jesus Christ as your Savior and Lord. I urge you to respond to Him now:
- Admit that you are a sinner and that you need a Savior.
- Believe Jesus died for your sins just as the Scripture says.
- Receive Jesus Christ in your life by verbally surrendering your life unto His Lordship.
LEAVE THIS POSTED IN A CONSPICOUS PLACE
If I am not on earth, please know the rapture has occurred and you have been left behind, and I am so sorry!